When you type a long word in upper case that is not recognised in the MindView 5 Spell Checker, it can take the Spell Checker some time to process the word.
This can result in the MindView software appearing to freeze for a short period of time.
Please be aware that the software has not frozen and will continue to work normally after a short period of time.
This issue happens only in specific circumstances:
– When typing in UPPER CASE
– When the word is not recognised by the spell-checker
– When the word is longer than 8 characters
This problem can be resolved in a number of ways:
1. By adding the problematic words to the dictionary by navigating to File > MindView Options > Proofing > Custom Dictionaries > Modify and then adding your word to your dictionary.
2. By selecting the “Ignore words in UPPER CASE” option from the Proofing tab in the MindView Options.
3. By using lower case letters for the problematic words.