In Outlook if you find that when clicking on MeetingBooster icon -> Settings -> Test Connection -> Error message stating unable to log in to MeetingBooster server and that username/password may be incorrect, please try the following:
- Ensure you can log in to the MeetingBooster website successfully with your email and password. If the log in attempt was unsuccessful then you need to reset your password. Instructions on how to reset your password are given here: https://matchwaredomains.com/knowledge-base/?p=271&preview=true
- Re-enter your password into the Outlook plug-in, verify that the email address and URL are correct and that the URL is https -> select OK
- Enable Stack Trace in Outlook Plug-in by going to MeetingBooster tab -> Settings -> Double click version number -> Tick Stack Trace box -> “..” -> Choose path to save stack trace log file -> OK
Prompt the same error.
Locate stack trace log file and send this to MatchWare for further analysis and we will contact you with further assistance.
- If a proxy server is being used, please contact 3rd line support at MatchWare for further assistance.
- If a proxy server is not being used, please note down the firewall being used and its settings, then contact 3rd line support at MatchWare for further assistance.