The instructions below are addressed to organizations wanting to deploy MindView to other Macs.
- Install MindView to one Mac.
- Run MindView.
- Enter the serial number.
- (optional) Activate the application. (This is not necessary because all copies will be activated independently.)
- Mount the target Mac (needs maximum access).
Then, if using script:
6. Run the script deploy_mv7.sh (download attached zip file) with the parameter “path to the mounted Mac” (/Volumes/Mac2).
Or, if copying manually:
6. Copy or install MindView to the remote Mac.
7. Copy the file /Users/Shared/.mwmv7sni from the original Mac to the same path on the target Mac.
8. On the target Mac, create a file /Users/Shared/.mw7iactf for example using the command touch /Users/Shared/.mw7iactf.
The target Macs will not ask for a license number, but will all be activated individually (in silent mode). They must have access to the Internet.